We offer refunds for any items you’re not completely happy with, providing you return it to us in perfect unused, unwashed and sellable condition within 28 days of the date you received it.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging and with the original labels/tags/hygiene stickers still attached.
- Returns lost in the post are not the responsibility of White Smoke so we recommend you return items using a tracked service.
- Please be very careful when trying products on as we will not be able to arrange refund if the product is returned with any smell, marks, stains, makeup or hairs on.
Our return address is as below:
White Smoke Ltd, Unit 3, Manchester Trade Park, Holt Street, Manchester, M40 5AX
If the order was received over 28 days after, we would be unable to accept this for a refund. Our company policy states that all items should be returned within 28 days of purchase.
If you do not comply with the above please then do not send your items back to us, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
We charge a £3 return fee that will be deducted from the refunded amount unless it is faulty.
How long will my return take to process
Once you have sent your return, please allow us to process your refund within 2-3 working days. You should receive an email confirming when your return has been processed.
We aim to process all returns within 14 days of us receiving the goods back in our studio, however in some busy periods this may take longer. We will do our best to process them as soon as possible for you. You should receive an email confirming when your refund has been processed.
Unfortunately, we are currently not offer any exchanges.
We’re so sorry to hear you’ve received a faulty/damaged item, we kindly ask you to contact us to send over images detailing the fault, along with your order numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to sort this out for you!
Please note, we only accept faulty returns within 28 days of purchase however please feel free to get in touch and we will do our best to come to a suitable resolution.
Our return portal is offered by Royal Mail Returns services.
- Enter the return portal Here.
- Simply enter the email address & order number to start the return.
- Select which items that are returning and why.
- Pick a preferred return method, with a map to help spotting the most convenient location.
- Payment for return shipping will be deducted from refund.
- Print your return labels on demand or receive a mobile QR code to scan at the drop-off point.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when return has been processed. Further emails will be sent with return status updates & a unique return tracking number will be provided for instant updates.
See below for information about returns options
- Return through your local Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point in over 12,500 locations
- No printer required, simply create a QR code by clicking the link and follow the instructions
- Your return will be processed in approximately 10 days
- Open 7 days a week, early until late